$18 - $22/Hour, Full Time + Benefits/PTO
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY: The Personnel Coordinator provides direct support to the management team ensuring that all personnel files are up to date and complying with state and federal laws. The Personnel Coordinator is responsible for maintaining all personnel information including orientation, payroll, trainings, etc. Responsible for all mail and deposits distributed timely.
QUALIFICATIONS: High school diploma, Computer knowledge and experience. Excellent communication and organization skills. Must have good reasoning abilities, customer service and team work skills. Ability to handle multiple projects, tasks, prioritize, and meet deadlines. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and use discretion/good judgment. Must maintain confidentiality relating to MVHC personnel, patients, and information which could result in proprietary damage to MVHC. Must possess current valid California or Oregon driver’s license and auto liability insurance.
REQUIREMENTS AFTER HIRE:
Obtain current CPR card.
Clean and appropriate business attire.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Conduct new employee orientation
• Maintain/update Paychex Employee data and all personnel files
• Track staff trainings and alert staff who need training
• Prepare evaluation forms and track completion
• Pick up, open, and distribute mail for Big Valley site
• Process deposits/checks through Express Deposit Capture/TCBK
• Prepare cash deposits for Big Valley site.
• Copy/scan checks and EOBs for billing
• Courier intra-office information to Fall River HC and bank
• Workman’s Comp Reporting
• Reconciliation of Quest Billing
• Work closely with CCO on training compliance duties
• Perform other duties as assigned, demonstrating flexibility and willingness to do extra work as needed.
CUSTOMER CARE: A core value of Mountain Valleys Health Centers’ is our dedication to high-quality customer care. As a Community Health Center, our patients are our vitality; therefore, every patient will be treated accordingly.